Behold Willow—our can-do conversation-starter. Its step-through frame accommodates everything from suits to sundresses, and a bold color palette says you’re not afraid to be who you are, wherever you are. Three speeds give you precisely the power you need to go an extra mile or two, while internal gearing means fewer stops at the bike shop, more stops at the coffee shop. Cream tires to delight the senses—and dominate the pavement—coupled with crown fork detailing, a sleek chain cover, and color-matched fenders will impress even the most discerning sartorialist. Now contrast this vibrance with a dark walnut saddle and lock-on grips, throw on a cargo-ready rack, and you’ve got yourself one photogenic and functional ride.
Why our Willow 3 is Better:
- Chromoly Steel Frame means lighter, stronger frame
- Precision sealed-bearing hubs mean longevity and smoother ride
- Rust-resistant chain means longer chain life
- Internal gearing means less maintenance and longer bike life
- Crown fork means an elegant ride
- Size: S/M, L
- Weight: 28lbs
- Colors: Gloss Black, Columbia Blue, Tangerine, Cardinal Red, Sea Glass
- Frame: Lightweight 4130 CrMo step-through frame with rear carrier & down tube braze-ons
- Fork: Brooklyn Bicycle Co. custom steel crown fork with fender & front carrier braze-ons
- Front Hub: Sealed-Bearing Alloy 36H
- Rear Hub: Shimano NEXUS 3-Speed internally geared
- Shifter: Shimano NEXUS Revo 3-Speed Shifter
- Pedals: Brooklyn Cruiser Alloy City Pedals
- Bottom Bracket: Square-taper BSA English threaded-cartridge bottom bracket with sealed bearings
- Crank: 3-piece alloy with replaceable chain ring
- Chain: KMC Zinc- and chrome-treated to resist corrosion and rusting
- Saddle: Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Vegan Leather Sprung Comfort Saddle with patented suspension & absorption systems
- Seat Post: Alloy with integrated seat clamp and micro-adjust
- Handlebar: Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Custom Upright swept back alloy handlebars & 180mm alloy stem
- Headset: 1” Threaded Alloy, Semi-sealed with weather-seal ring
- Grips: Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Custom Vegan Leather Comfort Grips with Alloy Accents
- Front & Rear Hand Brakes: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper with Tektro Alloy Hand Lever
- Tires: M - Kenda Kwest 26x1.50” Cream Tires, L - Kenda Kwest 700x35 Cream Tires
- Rims: Double-Walled Alloy, 36H with CNC Machined Brake Surface
- Spokes: 14G stainless steel
- Heavy-duty alloy center-mount kickstand, heavy gauge chainguard, full color-matched front & rear fenders, polished alloy rear carrier with integrated tie-down loops
I love my new bike. I looked at many before choosing my Brooklyn. I was actually losing interest in bicycle shopping - and then I saw it. I had to have it. I'm loving it. It's perfect for touring around on the many bike paths in Ottawa.
I was having problems with my new 3 speed Willow bike, as the chain kept falling off. Brooklyn Bike Co. emailed out a form request for feedback on the new bike and I mentioned the chain issue. The next day Ryan Zagata, the company president, called me personally, diagnosed the problem over the phone (the chain was incorrectly tensioned), took it upon himself to call the store where I got the bike and told them to fix it, and then called me back to make sure I was going to take it back in. This personalized attention to customer service blew my mind! I got the bike adjusted and it rides great. It fits my body well, allowing me to sit straight, and I like that I can put my feet on the ground without coming off the seat. I love that it's built to be durable (double rimmed wheels for my daily 3 mile urban commute towing my kid) but is surprisingly light. And it's a very good-looking and stylish bike to boot!
I bought the Willow online last month after realizing there was no dealer here in Santa Monica. Two days later I received a phone call to let me know that the bike had been shipped and was being built up for FREE by a local shop. I love the bike and get heaps of compliments - I'm just hoping maybe they'll ship me that adorable wooden box as a nice gesture.
Riding around Venice has never been better - bought this online and they arranged with a local shop. There was a shipping issue but the way they handled it exceeded any experience I have ever previously had with a brand. Thanks!
The shop recommended this bike out of the three lines they carried and I couldn't be happier. I get a lot of compliments and the bike rides very well.