Have a question?
You can contact us through any of the methods listed below.
You're also welcome to peruse the answers to our most frequently asked questions further down the page.
Want to know who you'll be chatting with?
We're a small team that's passionate about one thing: getting people riding on their dream bike. Click the button below to meet the team!
Meet the Team
If we're away, you can still leave us a message, and we'll respond within 1 business day.
Schedule a call with one of our team members. A brief questionnaire will help us provide personalized feedback and answers for your unique use case.
- ◄How do I get my bike?
- Each bicycle includes free shipping AND assembly through our Buy & Ride program.
We'll ship your bike to your local bike shop for professional assembly, and let you know when it's ready to be picked up.
- ◄Where are your bikes made?
Our bikes are designed in Brooklyn—by our in-house team in collaboration with members of our Board of Advisors, a select group of industry experts—and manufactured in China and Taiwan.
Still not sure about our bikes? Check out our Factory page for a peek inside our manufacturing facilities.
- Brooklyn Bicycle Co. frames are warrantied against manufacturing defects for the life of the original owner, while parts and hardware are guaranteed for one year after purchase.
- ◄Does my bike come pre assembled?
- We would never ask our customers to assemble a bike by themselves - that’s why we devised our Buy & Ride program. Instead of arriving in pieces on your doorstep, your bike is shipped to a local shop where professionals properly assemble it, and make sure everything is perfectly adjusted for you, long before you hit the pavement.
- ◄What if I'm in between sizes?
- If you're in between on any of our models, we always suggest sizing down. If you still need help or just want reassurance that you’re making the right choice, give us a call at 800.631.0630 or shoot us an email. You can also schedule a call with our Bike Concierge. We understand that a bicycle is a big investment, and we want you to be comfortable in your choice.
- ◄Do you have a store?
- Our Brooklyn Showroom offers the most unique bike buying experience in New York. Click here to learn more about the space.
We also have a large network of stocking dealers across the country, who you can visit for a test ride. Click here to find a stocking dealer local to you.
- ◄What is your return policy for bicycles?
- We can usually resolve any issues without resulting in a return so please reach out to our customer service team with any issues. If a return is necessary, please note returns must be initiated within 30 days of your purchase date (or within 30 days of shipment, for backordered items only). Returned and exchanged bicycles incur a $150.00 USD restocking fee. All purchases on discounted bicycles are final sale. Please note Final Sale items may not be returned nor exchanged.