Among other rubrics, we’re guided by several core beliefs that help us determine whether a given factory is a good fit:
* Our manufacturing partners employees should be treated similarly to how we treat our own
* Everyone deserves access to living wage jobs
* Everyone should be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace
* Worker safety and quality control matter every day
* The quality of every single component on our bikes matters
* Quality products are sustainable products
We would happily invite any of our customers to spend time on the floor of our factories and converse with any of our factory employees. But just in case you don’t feel like booking a ticket to the other side of the world, we invite you to check out the video above for a sneak peek into how Brooklyn bikes are made.